I’m involved in competitive motorsport, can I still get cover?

by Securitas on September 26, 2016

Yes, however motor racing is classed as an adventure sport. Adventure Sports Cover is an extension to Accident Cover. In order to hold this Adventure Sports Cover, you must also hold Accident Cover.


Subscribe to Us

Learn something. We promise we'll only send you things that are great.