What can I do if I don’t agree with my insurance providers decision about my claim?

by Securitas on September 26, 2016

“We have processes in place to ensure that all claims decisions are fair and consistent. We will act on your behalf with the provider and contest any unfair decision.

If you’re still dissatisfied with the outcome of this process, you can then choose to escalate your complaint to the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal (SCT) (External link) (External link) or Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) . (External link) (External link) These services are available to you free of charge.”


Subscribe to Us

Learn something. We promise we'll only send you things that are great.